Simulated exams for passing the Scrum.org PSPO I (Professional Scrum Product Owner) exam
Scrum.org offers the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) certification. All candidates should pass PSPO I exam to get certified. So, it is recommended that all Product Owners who work in a Scrum team would certify themselves.
We know that exam questions are tricky and most people are not prepared enough for the exam. Indeed, they aware of the trickiness of the questions right when they take part in the real exam.
So, we decided to prepare some practice assessments with the exact characteristics of the real exam. It means 80 questions, 60 minutes timeframe and real questions format (True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer) with a passing mark of 85%. You will inform about your score immediately right after taking each exam. In addition, we prepared an explanatory and extensive answer to each question. These answers are reliable learning source to improve your Scrum fundamental understanding and knowledge. Furthermore, these auxiliary answers strongly improve your confidence because you learn tips and tricks of Scrum concepts.
So, we invite you to prepare yourselves for the PSPO I exam with our high-quality practice assessments.
PSPO I practice assessment characteristics:
- 3 real-like exams with 80 questions for each one (totally 240 distinct questions)
- Having 60 minutes time to do each exam many times
- 3 months access as a limited time to increase your focus on preparing yourself without stop
- Finding your score immediately after finishing each exam
- Preparing an explanatory and extensive answer for each question as a reliable learning source
- Improving your confidence through learning Scrum concepts tips and tricks
These practice assessments will be ready soon.