PSD I exam is a little bit expensive, so we have provided a guide for the candidates to prepare, practice and pass it with more confidence.
Scrum.org exams and in this case PSD I exam are challenging and a little bit expensive. So people want to know how they can pass these exams with more confidence. Therefore, we have decided to prepare a series of preparation guides for the Scrum.org exams.
Each guide contains minimum mandatory actions that should be done for passing the exam in a suitable time.
In this post, we will introduce the PSDI exam (Professional Scrum Developer) step by step preparation guide as follows:
- Read “The Scrum Guide” carefully
- Read the book “Scrum Insights for Practitioners: The Scrum Guide Companion” by Hiren Doshi
- Read this book carefully “Continuous Delivery” by Jez Humble & David Farley
- Read the book “The Art of Unit Testing” by Roy Osherove
- Read Scrum Glossary
- Read Professional Scrum Developer Glossary
- Practice Scrum Open assessment many times until you could be able to pass the exam with 100% score in 10 minutes.
- Practice Developer Open assessment many times until you could be able to pass the exam with 100% score in 10 minutes.
- Practice Product Owner Open assessment
- Finally, use ScrumSchool.team PSD I exam tips and tricks training manual. It provides high-quality, deep and tricky content that could be used as a reliable learning source that will help you pass the real exam with more confidence.
Also, there are a lot of complementary books that you can find in this link for the PSD I exam.